Gilbertson Nest Box- NABS Approved
Simple to monitor, an Eastern bluebird favorite!
The Gilbertson Nest Box is approved by the North American Bluebird Society. New with optional poly-lumber matching roof.
Preferred by blues over the years, this birdhouse mounts quickly and easily on 1/2-inch conduit. PVC will not rot, split or crack, and promises to host many successful broods with its great features:
- Overhang roof design discourages house sparrows, easy to attach a wren guard or sparrow spooker.
- Body is easily removed by squeezing and elongating the top opposite sides, minimizes early fledges, and allows for easy monitoring.
- Recessed floor will not accumulate water, center drain hole should be checked every few months.
- Designed to keep water out, and nestlings dry.
- Attractive birch appearance complements the landscape.
- Lightweight with easy installation
- Long lasting vinyl/PVC cavity
- Roof option of cedar or matching poly-lumber (recycled plastic)
Nest Box includes mounting instructions and supplemental bluebird information.
Measures 8" tall x 4.25" diameter (cavity)
Measures 9" x 7" x 1" (roof)
Item Weight 1.5 lb.
Material: PVC, Cedar or Poly Roof
Video by reviewer below: