Yellow Jacket Glass Trap with Lures
Large Yellow Jacket Trap really works sans the pesticides!
Rainbow color glass trap works better at catching annoying yellow jackets because of the special lures included with each trap. Lures are used in conjunction with fruit juice or sugar water, making this glass trap much more effective than others.
Complete with box of 2 lures, each is effective for up to 14 days under normal conditions, A safe, effective and non-toxic way to to deter pesky yellow jackets and wasps from desired areas.
Ever Wonder How These Work?
- Tilt jar and add half-cup of fruit juice (non-citrus works best).
- Add one or two drops of dish soap.
- Open the lure lid and place whole vial in juice.
- Replace cork on top of the jar.
- Clean any spills with soapy water.
- Wash hands after use.
Replacement lures also sold separately (see below).Measures 8" x 5.5" x 5.5"
Item Weight: 1.5 lb.
- Place trap 10 feet from picnic areas, porch, or birdhouses.
- Do not place trap near active nests as insects will bypass the trap and go right to the nest.
- To increase catches, add protein bait such as raw meat, fish, or cat food to the juice.
- When your trap becomes full, empty and rinse.
- Do not allow the trap to dry up, add juice if evaporated before 10 days.
- Use a new lure each time the trap is cleaned.
- Do not place trap in the dishwasher.